Transverse flute by William Henry Potter, London, 1790s, courtesy of Melissa Farrow
Download image “TRANSVERSE FLUTE”
- created on
- file formatjpg
- file size6 MB
- container titleClementi and the Woman at the Piano
- copyright statusFair Use
- creatorErin Helyard
- creditPhotograph by Erin Helyard. Instrument courtesy of Sydney Conservatorium of Music, University of Sydney.
- publisherLiverpool University Press
- publisher placeLiverpool, England UK
- restrictionsMay not be reproduced for commercial use, without attribution, or in derivite form.
- rights holderLiverpool University Press
- rights territoryWorld
- series number2022:06
- series titleOxford University Studies in the Enlightenment